Enodo has built a talented team and a culture of problem solvers. We polled the Dev Team about why they like working at Enodo. Here are the top responses:
- Freedom - At Enodo developers have the freedom to choose how to solve challenging problems. The team fosters flexibility to explore their curiosities - as they pertain to the improvement of the product.
- Impactful contributions - As a 15-person company comprised of full-time and part-time employees, everyone is responsible for meaningful contributions to the platform. There is a collaborative atmosphere without the hierarchical BS.
- Tech stack - The team works with the newest technologies. Some of the software the company utilizes include docker, kubernetes and Google Cloud platform. If a team member needs a tool to do their job, it's theirs.
- Work-life balance - The team is contagiously passionate and continues to push each other to improve. There are late nights, but there is also a flexible schedule. 9AM start times are more for the business team. Whether working on a Master's Degree, attending hackathons or building a cryptocurrency side hustle, the dev team stays busy outside of the office.
- Diversity in skills & expertise - Members of the team come from as far as France, Spain, and China and as local as Chicago. The team also has a diverse background of skills and prior experience in data science, data engineering, UI/UX and full-stack development.
Interested in working at Enodo? See available positions at Angel.co/enodo-inc/jobs.